06 JAN 2017 : Last Updated : 3 AA
Winter Items Inspection Monday
- Watch cap
- Mock turtle neck
- Liner with tab
- Colors is coming Jan. 23 – Feb. 5
- Let SN Romero know of your desire to serve.
- Prep your Full Dress Blues
- ROOM INSPECTIONS – Coming next week. Give your rooms a nice clean this weekend.
- HEATING – Your room’s heating should work. Put in a trouble call if it is not.
- SPCA added to COMSERV board. The first 8 to sign up will be taken.
- Double check “2017” on your ORMs and all chits. They will be denied.
- LEAVE CHIT – Drop your leave chit in the MTI Office inbox. Mr. Hodges needs it to confirm all hours taken.
- MTI Office inbox is all the way down the MTI hallway and in the corner across from the door.
- Snow Watch is Duty Drive/Navigator
- Snow coming overnight and freezy temperatures – be safe.
- Expectation management and preparation, per Chief:
- All class time needs to be made up.
- If snow days occur, then Saturday school is scheduled.
- Saturday school will be like any other school day. Liberty plans will be affected.
- No Shave Mo’vember money is due to Treasurer, SN Romero.
- Wing Eating Contest this Sunday. Time TBA.
- Feel Good Friday, tonight. Hang-in!
- Wreaths Across America Clean-up added to calender, Jan. 28, 0800
- Deadline will be Jan. 25.
- If you sign up, you must attend.