PHASE I MUSTER TIME CHANGES
- Effectively Immediately
- Weekend morning muster times: 0900 and 2000 Weekdays 2000
- Bunk Check: Nightly at 2100 by CDO
- Starting Monday 01 May 17
- Dress Whites
- Sleeves up
BMCSC 050-17 WELCOME ABOARD!
- Phase I Muster: see new NMT
- DRESS WHITES – May 1, 2017
- SLEEVES UP – May, 2017
- Section Leaders: collect phone numbers and pass on a list to SWO
- Uniform re-inspect Friday, May 5, 2017
- New OIC Lt. JG Ortiz heading our way this week
- POOW AND MOOW
- turn in signed copies to section leaders ASAP
- Prepare for Section Leader Qualification and Boards May 4, 2017 @1730 Conference Room
- Uniform submission to MTI
- 2nd CLASS SWIM QUALIFICATION
- for more information speak with MC1 Siren
- COMPUTER LAB
- New drink table – stow drinks appropriately
- Board will be updated.
- NAVY CORE VALUES AWARD – It benefits the Navy to recognize those who perform with excellence. Section submissions will be requested soon.
- CONGRATS SN Okafor and SN Carlisle on Positive Counseling Chits!
- SALUTE OFFICERS
- No need to be scared. It’s a sign of respect from both positions.
- SEABAG INSPECTION – Click here for a list
- ROOM INSPECTIONS – Are continuous. Fire safety and hygiene is always a priority.