- ROOM SWITCH – To prepare for 030-17
- To be completed by Monday night
- Cleaning your old room during move is mandatory
- Rooms are posted by the big CSADD calendar board in the “A” School room.
- COMING INSPECTIONS
- FULL DRESS BLUES INSPECTIONS – Before Saturday, Jan. 21
- SEABAG INSPECTION – A list will be provided
- SURPRISE PRT – In January. Get to the gym and prepare.
- ROOM INSPECTIONS – Are continuous. Fire safety and hygiene is always a priority.
- COMING GMTs
- NUTRITION – viz SWO
- WEBSITE GMT – via CSADD Sec.
- Always feel free to pose questions to subject matter experts
- FUN FACT PO – Coming
- Three facts will be presented, only one will be true.
- SECTION LEADER QUALS – Start working on them.
- SPOTS NIGHT – Tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 16.
- There will be a Best Actor Award and pizza.
- CADENCE – Start working a cadence you could lead.
- HYDRATION THROUGH WINTER – Stay healthy. Urine should remain clear.
- Monday, January 16 is Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- There will be holiday routine in observance of this memorial.
- 030-17 – 24 new Sailors are joining the detachment Saturday, January 21.
- FEEL GOOD FRIDAY tonight. Through a buck in the tip jar.
- SPCA on Sunday
- Three people needed, 5 hours of COMSERV
- CDO may authorized those on duty to attend if not on watch
- ROLLER SKATING
- CSADD will cover 10-15 people, counts for FEP
- Sign up by the large CSADD board
- THINK TANK on Monday, Conference Room, 1930, hot tea offered, “Dreams”
- Check out the Google Space
- Polar Bear Plunge added to the calendar.
- Click link for details.
- Jan. 28 is the same day as the Wreaths Across America, if you signed up for that first, you are committed to it.
- No Shave Mo’vember money is due to Treasurer, SN Romero.
- Wreaths Across America Clean-up
- Sign-up for color detail is in the “A” School Day Room by the CSADD calendar board.