- PT WITH SIR TOMORROW – Normal schedule for “A” School
- “C” School students will muster for PT as well tomorrow.
- Normal “C” School PT will be on Wednesday.
- SPOTS NIGHT – Tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 16.
- There will be a Best Actor Award.
- Pizza for everyone.
- WEBSITE GMT – This is the det website. An introduction to the site will be held soon.
- SECTION LEADER QUALS – Start working on them.
- DUTY VAN – Take toll roads at your own risk.
- Any Sailor driving the duty van who takes a toll road is responsible for the cost.
- There is no need to take toll roads locally.
- Route to Bethesda: I-295 to I-495
- Most GPS applications and devices have an “avoid tolls” option in the settings.
- PT – It is observed that not everyone in the det would pass their first PRTs in the fleet, meaning they would be out of the Navy within a year. Physical fitness is a part of the Sailor life. Make it part of every day.
- CADENCE – Start working a cadence you could lead.
- HYDRATION THROUGH WINTER – Stay healthy. Urine should remain clear.
- ROOM INSPECTIONS – Are continuous. Fire safety and hygiene is always a priority.
- FULL DRESS BLUES INSPECTIONS – Before Saturday, January 21
- Monday, January 16 is Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- There will be holiday routine in observance of this memorial.
- 030-17 – 24 new Sailors are joining the detachment Saturday, January 21.
- Polar Bear Plunge added to the calendar.
- Click link for details.
- Jan. 28 is the same day as the Wreaths Across America, if you signed up for that first, you are committed to it.
- No Shave Mo’vember money is due to Treasurer, SN Romero.
- Wreaths Across America Clean-up
- Sign-up for color detail is in the “A” School Day Room by the CSADD calendar board.