- NWU SIDE POCKETS – Are secured. Keep no items in your side pockets.
- PT UNIFORM AT DFAC – Only obtained carry out items. Do not sit at the DFAC in PT uniform.
- WINTER GEAR – All winter gear must be on every student for the season.
- Failure to have a winter gear article when called for use at a muster will result in a counseling and extra-duty, as per SWO.
- Have all winter items at all times.
- WATCH CAP – Pull over the head, flush. Fold up to top of the ears. Fold back down again.
- Only wear with the parka.
- UNIFORM EARMUFFS are authorized.
- GLOVES – Only worn with the parka liner or parka.
- EIGHT-POINT – Worn around the crown of the head.
- Wash in hot water and dry upside down. No need for plastic spacers.
- NO STARCH – It glows in an thermal imaging camera. Not authorized in the field.
- BOOTS – Polish the whole boot.
- BLOUSING STRAPS – Standby.
There is a need for a more direct link to uniform standards.
Sec. Note: It may be best that each article has its own page.