10 JAN 2017 : 35 AA
- SCHOOL HOUR SHIFT – Due to instructor needs, the school day will shift one hour, 0700-1300.
- NO PT Wednesday Morning – Quarters is at 0630.
- STANDBY FOR PT AFTER CLASS – 1600-1700
- CLOTHES IN DRYER – Maintain positive control of your possessions. Remove all articles in the dryer by morning.
- UNIFORM CLARIFICATION – Make sure you are wearing uniform items properly.
- Have all winter items at all times.
- WATCH CAP – Pull over the head, flush. Fold up to top of the ears. Fold back down again.
- Only wear with the parka.
- UNIFORM EARMUFFS are authorized.
- GLOVES – Only worn with the parka liner or parka.
- EIGHT-POINT – Worn around the crown of the head.
- Wash in hot water and dry upside down. No need for plastic spacers.
- NO STARCH – It glows in an thermal imaging camera. Not authorized in the field.
- BOOTS – Polish the whole boot.
- BLOUSING STRAPS – Standby.
- ROOM INSPECTIONS – Are continuous. Fire safety and hygenie is always a priority.
- FULL DRESS BLUES INSPECTIONS – Before Saturday, January 21
- Monday, January 16 is Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- There will be holiday routine in observance of this memorial.
- 030-17 – 24 new Sailors are joining the detachment Saturday, January 21.
- No Shave Mo’vember money is due to Treasurer, SN Romero.
- Wreaths Across America Clean-up
- Sign-up for color detail is in the “A” School Day Room by the CSADD calendar board.