ALCON (all concerned) : 30AA
Gloves and Watchcaps – bring them
Civvies is still authorized for Friday PT with Sir. Layer up in case we go outside.
- Drop your leave chit in the MTI Office inbox. Mr. Hodges needs it to confirm all hours taken.
- MTI Office inbox is all the way down the MTI hallway and in the corner across from the door.
- Memo pad with numbers found. See SN Isaacs.
- Snow Watch is Duty Drive/Navigator
- 1-3 inches may come before tomorrow.
- Do not expect a two hour delay, but be prepared if there is.
- Expectation management and preparation, per Chief:
- All class time needs to be made up.
- If snow days occur, then Saturday school is scheduled.
- Saturday school will be like any other school day. Liberty plans will be affected.
- No Shave Mo’vember money is due to Treasurer, SN Romero.
- Wing Eating Contest this Sunday. Time TBA.
- Feel Good Friday, tomorrow night. Hang-in!
- Wreaths Across America Clean-up added to calender, Jan. 28, 0800
- Deadline will be Jan. 25.
- If you sign up, you must attend.
- Holiday door decorating winners to be annouced soon.